Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Three And A Half Years Old, I Can Do It Myself

The kids woke up at 6:30 ready to go! They couldn't wait to eat cereal because they both wore pajamas that had cereal bowls on them. They had a hug it out love fest too- super adorable.

Another day, another snowstorm. This one started falling at around 7:30 am. Heading out the door at 8:40 for school, it certainly was a bit slippery, but school was open! The school had early dismissal at 10:45, so Mommy headed to the diner with some friends to wait. Of course, lots of snow came down and at least 3 inches covered the school parking lot. Mommy got the kids and headed home- and is now officially, a snow driver.

The ladies woke up from their nap and were excited to see Daddy home early from his business trip due to the snow. The gang got all bundled up and headed out to play on Mt. Rest. After the mandatory snow angel, Clara couldn't wait to climb Mt. Rest and both enjoyed shoveling and throwing snowballs!

There was a bit of a lull with the snow in the afternoon and Daddy was able to go out and get pizza.

Tonight, as Mommy was about to put Emma in the bath, she turned and stated "I'm three and a half years old...I can do it myself." Mommy responded, "well, sure you can do lots of things, but Mommy will still help you get in the bath."